TrojanMoondoggie's Recent Activity

1. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread So if you truly believed in Global Warming.

Odd that a former president whose narratives were so consumed with race-based comments and accusations would end up in Martha's Vineyard...

Nov 25, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  2. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Non political thread-Music.

Which syncs with a review of Genesis I saw one time out of the UK. The music reviewer noted how Genesis of the 70s was a very different...

Nov 25, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  3. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Non political thread-Music.

It won't be long before pretty much every band is mentioned. But that's okay. Musical taste is subjective and everyone has their own...

Nov 25, 2020 at 11:21 AM
  4. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Will Biden Remove the Embassy from Jerusalem?.

God calls on us to stand up for Israel. So for those who don't, it's just yet another thing to disagree with him or her on.

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  5. TrojanMoondoggie liked DaFireMedic's post in the thread Will Biden Remove the Embassy from Jerusalem?.

I haven’t heard anything on it, because the MSM isn’t asking ANY serious questions of him, including foreign policy. We have no idea...

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:44 AM
  6. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread So if you truly believed in Global Warming.

Pretty difficult to be a liberal. A lot of pontificating on policies they don’t even come close to adhering to. Again, it’s about the...

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:32 AM
  7. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Public Service Message.

Funny he should knock DT for making the states fend for themselves when the extremely liberal governors of the two most populous and...

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  8. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Non political thread-Music.

The Jonas Brothers? Taylor Swift? That’s an insult to the majority of those artists on that list. Lol. I’m sure they’d be honored to...

Nov 24, 2020 at 7:47 PM
  9. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Biden policies threaten Catholic teachings. This priest was right to call it out.

Thank God! Good to hear that an attempted abortion didn't get the job done with him or her. An abortion "successfully" performed...

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  10. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Pittsburgh antiFAG gettin froggy.

And unfortunately that's why this behavior will continue. You have the Ds who will step up to the mic and talk about how inappropriate...

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  11. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Pittsburgh antiFAG gettin froggy.

Way too often we've seen this kind of thing happen and nothing is done. Freedom of speech has been distorted so troublingly that it...

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:33 PM
  12. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Biden policies threaten Catholic teachings. This priest was right to call it out.

Personally I'm fine with wearing a mask. And I do. Abortion though kills every baby, no matter what point in development the baby is...

Nov 24, 2020 at 4:20 PM
  13. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Biden policies threaten Catholic teachings. This priest was right to call it out.

Good for him. Many will mock those who see abortion as being the one-issue topic on which they base their votes. But it's an important...

Nov 24, 2020 at 12:26 PM
  14. TrojanMoondoggie liked DaFireMedic's post in the thread Trump Caves....

Let’s hope we don’t have to find out. But if you look at the last 7 or 8 months, or even the last 4 years, it’s not the conservatives...

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  15. TrojanMoondoggie replied to the thread Non political thread-Music.

Or a thread that is something along the lines of “I don’t get how you don’t get.....” ;) Starting with Steely Dan and Zeppelin. Even...

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:38 PM