SonofGodzilla's Recent Activity

1. SonofGodzilla liked VM805's post in the thread 50-cent Says Vote Trump.

With a name like 50 Cent I wouldn't want to pay higher taxes either.

Oct 21, 2020 at 5:37 AM
  2. SonofGodzilla liked GaryB's post in the thread More China Joe fucktardery.

There is actually an interesting story surrounding this meeting. The Chinese Entrepreneur Club is Jack Ma. In 2014, Alibaba would...

Oct 19, 2020 at 7:15 PM
  3. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread CNN says Hunter Story is dubious.

They don't need a bite of your nothing Burger bro

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  4. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread CNN says Hunter Story is dubious.

So the main players here are, a blind computer repair guy, hunters fucked up(like hunter) jailed ex-business partner, Bannon ,who is...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:19 PM
  5. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread 2 lizards worth more than $75K recovered by Long Beach police.

They found cousins Jimmy and Freddy. Thank god I was worried. Kandi, what's up, your momma wont let you say shit.

Oct 19, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  6. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread Dodgers in world series.

Hey Keen, suck on Deez Dodger's Nuts.

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:19 AM
  7. SonofGodzilla liked Buck Dancer's post in the thread Hunter Biden story itself is beyond stupid...blind computer repair guy reads Hunters emails LMAO..

You guys are living on a dream. The rest of us are treating this Russian disinformation as Russian disinformation, either way it's not...

Oct 19, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  8. SonofGodzilla liked Bartner's post in the thread CNN says Hunter Story is dubious.

Give it up already....no ammunition...why not go back to the Benghazi non story bwahahaha!

Oct 18, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  9. SonofGodzilla liked GaryB's post in the thread The Choice This Election.

Sorry, but I have listened for 4 years as we have gone through the Clinton accusations in 2016 and the terrorist caravans from Latin...

Oct 18, 2020 at 11:07 AM
  10. SonofGodzilla liked GaryB's post in the thread The Choice This Election.

You pose a very interesting premise. I doubt that there has ever been a Senator that didn't get rich while in office. I believe all of...

Oct 18, 2020 at 11:06 AM
  11. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread XUSX, Do you sometimes forget your name...at home?.

No, I am DueceX

Oct 17, 2020 at 3:28 PM
  12. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread XUSX, Do you sometimes forget your name...at home?.

I am DueceXX

Oct 17, 2020 at 3:18 PM
  13. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread Biden finally asked by a CBS reporter about Hunter.....

How cute. 51's guardian angel swoops in to defend with his tired drizzle.

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:59 AM
  14. SonofGodzilla replied to the thread Biden finally asked by a CBS reporter about Hunter.....

51. I see you have started 5 different posts on Hunter Biden. You are one triggered motherfucker. You definitely have a bad case of...

Oct 17, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  15. SonofGodzilla liked GaryB's post in the thread Verified Hunters laptop and the emails are authentic....

I believe that your record to date is about zero for a thousand. I can no longer track the number of people that you believe should...

Oct 16, 2020 at 11:44 PM