reTiredEngr's Recent Activity

1. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Wow Biles folded under pressure..

There are elevated risks of injury for all three, more so than for a tennis player. I am just glad that I don't know Tiger well enough...

Jul 29, 2021 at 2:17 PM
  2. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Wow Biles folded under pressure..

Please don't tell me you hacked the camera on my computer!

Jul 29, 2021 at 10:52 AM
  3. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Wow Biles folded under pressure..

A gymnast competes against a dynamic object, her own body in motion. A tennis player making a slight mistake gives his opponent a point;...

Jul 29, 2021 at 10:42 AM
  4. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Wow Biles folded under pressure..

Essentially, Djokovic's body is moving in a two-dimensional plane when he is playing while Biles' body would be moving in three...

Jul 29, 2021 at 9:50 AM
  5. reTiredEngr replied to the thread We are witnessing the greatest athlete.

I dread the day when they guillotine the classics just because they were written by white males. Heck, I am sure some school districts...

Jul 28, 2021 at 1:36 PM
  6. reTiredEngr replied to the thread We are witnessing the greatest athlete.

A "golden age" about as chaotic as the French Revolution when, just as today, it was dangerous to belong to certain groups.

Jul 28, 2021 at 12:41 PM
  7. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Olympics Starting.

Maybe, after watching the meet, Moses was being kind and did not want to humiliate the partner or his coach. He should have said "your...

Jul 26, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  8. reTiredEngr liked denali15's post in the thread Olympics Starting.

I think they are trying to tell you that your partner was the dick, not Moses. I have to agree. A stupid question, bothering a guy...

Jul 26, 2021 at 4:17 PM
  9. reTiredEngr liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread Olympics Starting.

I read his post and thought, Edwin Moses went undefeated for what, almost 10 years? Can you imagine how many people must have violated...

Jul 24, 2021 at 6:31 PM
  10. reTiredEngr liked Ricky Bell 42's post in the thread Olympics Starting.

I had a job where I worked with a ton of athletes. Hockey players on average were about the nicest. Track and field and gymnasts were...

Jul 24, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  11. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Olympics Starting.

Hockey players in general are nice people. In what other sports, do big tough guys add a "y" to their last names calling each other...

Jul 24, 2021 at 5:59 PM