reTiredEngr's Recent Activity

1. reTiredEngr liked Lucky's post in the thread So in your blindness in covid denial you are missing the story.

It is true that the numbers for heavily Latino area are very high (not counting the federal prison in San Pedro and Jails in other...

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM
  2. reTiredEngr liked 901 Club's post in the thread 150 Plus Maniacs Identified.......So Far.

What I find interesting too is we are seeing the first wave of a new crime enforcement paradigm. Install surveillance system that...

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  3. reTiredEngr liked TKnight's post in the thread Redskins New Name.

Washington Bendovers

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:24 AM
  4. reTiredEngr replied to the thread 150 Plus Maniacs Identified.......So Far.

Careful when you talk to anyone, The Conversation (1974) might be recorded.

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  5. reTiredEngr replied to the thread 150 Plus Maniacs Identified.......So Far.

The Minority Report (2002 movie)

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:54 AM
  6. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Will Student Debt Be "Written Off"?.

The sad part is that people who choose majors like gender or African studies probably gets more financial aid than those who choose to...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:49 AM
  7. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Redskins New Name.

Washington Kneebenders, to reflect the NFL stance on the national anthem, the politicians bending their knees to do whatever they do on...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:39 AM
  8. reTiredEngr replied to the thread A eulogy for free Hong Kong.

HK Island and Kowloon (the main financial and commercial areas when HK was a British colony) together is only about 50 sq. miles but...

Jul 1, 2020 at 3:08 PM
  9. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Exec. Order Issued, Seattle PD CHOP down CHAZ.

Never thought I would see Mr. T in tears! [MEDIA]

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:28 PM
  10. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Woman gored by bison.

You are talking about Asians so blast won't be calling you racist; he is pretty selective about race. The tourists you saw were...

Jun 30, 2020 at 6:10 PM
  11. reTiredEngr replied to the thread nm.

Not nm lk?

Jun 30, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  12. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Rats....

I thought this thread was about politicians! As a kid, I lived for several years in an area where the rats were HUGE and there were no...

Jun 30, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  13. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Why do black, brown and yellow people want to come to the USA?.

What brain? He traded it to the liberals for baubles.

Jun 30, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  14. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Existence of Parallel Universes.

More like meiosis (separation into two different viewpoints) followed by mitosis?

Jun 30, 2020 at 10:27 AM
  15. reTiredEngr replied to the thread Why do black, brown and yellow people want to come to the USA?.

You mean they had bobble head dolls back then? Like this one? [IMG]

Jun 29, 2020 at 11:25 PM