qqqqqqqman's Recent Activity

1. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Spring game coliseum fans?.

According to Newsom, I think it’s 25% of the last full year’s average game attendance...so should be 6 lucky people.

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:59 AM
  2. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread USC edit for Tetairoa McMillan.

LOL....they’re in the pic.

Apr 11, 2021 at 8:55 AM
  3. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread USC edit for Tetairoa McMillan.

My first thought, too.....”BMW”....using Morton’s ‘M’ !!

Apr 10, 2021 at 10:24 AM
  4. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread HOMELESS GUY POSES AS USC PLAYER FOR DAYS, EATS MEALS, HOPS IN JACUZZI, & TRIED TO FIELD PUNTS.

In all seriousness, how can 100 players and about 15 assistant coaches/staff not say something at some point along this whole...

Apr 10, 2021 at 9:59 AM
  5. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Jake Lichtenstein clip.

THAT was the big stop of the day? Small steps, I guess.

Apr 9, 2021 at 4:35 PM
  6. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Max Williams' dad says Max tore his ACL yesterday.

It’s Max’s 2nd tear of the same knee...they won’t be rushing him back.

Apr 7, 2021 at 10:27 PM
  7. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Max Williams' dad says Max tore his ACL yesterday.

Dayyyyummm $#&@! Max is a baller. His day will still come....stay strong!

Apr 7, 2021 at 11:55 AM
  8. qqqqqqqman posted a new thread.

Cheater Sean Miller Out at Arizona

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/31209814/sources-arizona-wildcats-fire-coach-sean-miller He had a year to go on...

Forum: USC Hoops

Apr 7, 2021 at 11:02 AM
  9. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Tuesday practice report: Another physical day as the defense performs well again.

Max Williams......nooooooooooooo! Gawd, I hope it’s just a sprain. Gino Quinones? Is it like his 9th year?

Apr 7, 2021 at 9:10 AM
  10. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Ram House Premiere- April 17.

I’d rather have CoVid restrictions than Goff, LOL

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:10 AM
  11. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Anyone watch ruin game.

Juzang was phenomenal.....a scoring machine....hope he leaves. He was Kobe-esque in the last month. He’s been more productive in...

Apr 7, 2021 at 8:08 AM
  12. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Oregon LB in transfer portal.

He was a decent 3* DL/LB coming out of MD a few years ago....but not anything real special....as was his DL brother Austin, also at...

Apr 7, 2021 at 7:59 AM
  13. qqqqqqqman liked oldtrojan93's post in the thread SF Giants- stadium requirements.

It's on the Vaccine Passport. Hurry up and register for it. Newsome and the Liberals won't "give you your freedom back" without it.

Apr 6, 2021 at 9:42 AM
  14. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Bring back the Swag!!!!.....1.0.

“Swag” gets you 15 yards nowadays. Courteous, respectful sports with trophies for all is the end game. LOL

Apr 5, 2021
  15. qqqqqqqman replied to the thread Dylan Lopez decommits from USC.

Agree....there’s probably only 3-5 OLmen rated at 5* each year....and maybe another 8-12 total rated 4*.

Apr 5, 2021