old scotty's Recent Activity

1. old scotty replied to the thread 'Sup!? Where's Hunter?.

Well, why does Fox want no mention of the Soros crimes?

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  2. old scotty replied to the thread Wow, 200,000 Covid-19 deaths in the US. Not exactly MAGA..

Their idea is....Trump is bad.....and all of his ideas are actually our ideas......except before, when they weren't

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  3. old scotty replied to the thread New Kalifornia law... gas powered vehicles.

So you cannot buy or sell a new one here....If I live that long, can I walk to Las Vegas and BUY one and drive it home? Will he be...

Sep 23, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  4. old scotty posted a new thread.

Do you think the McCloskey couple or Rittenhouse would have even lived

if they had been black? That was the question posed by SWINE, which she answered in her pedantic style...."NO WAY". I refused to...

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  5. old scotty replied to the thread Wow, 200,000 Covid-19 deaths in the US. Not exactly MAGA..

It should have been 200,001

Sep 23, 2020 at 3:48 PM
  6. old scotty replied to the thread BWAHAHAHA!!! D.C. Mayor wants to rename or remove the Washington Monument & Jefferson Memorial.

will this disgusting mayor be a Senator or Governor when they make that cess pool a state? You know it will be one or the other

Sep 23, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  7. old scotty liked Trojan YAF's post in the thread A question about All lives matter.

I most certainly want the issue of selective prosecutions addressed. These would include the case of Jake Gardner, the bar owner who...

Sep 23, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  8. old scotty replied to the thread 'Sup!? Where's Hunter?.

Miss Piggy Harf is a lying demorat. I have no idea what Melissa Francis and Harris Faulkner were doing. Fox should be ashamed of this...

Sep 23, 2020 at 1:13 PM
  9. old scotty replied to the thread Milano, Defund the Police.

They are demorats, Toa

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  10. old scotty liked 901 Club's post in the thread Milano, Defund the Police.

Not to encourage violence, but if she just gave them each a bust in the mouth?

Sep 23, 2020 at 9:16 AM
  11. old scotty replied to the thread Milano, Defund the Police.

Good for her...I still never saw her...or her rack

Sep 22, 2020 at 9:52 PM
  12. old scotty replied to the thread A question about All lives matter.

So, SWINE is here again to tell us she is smarter, fairer, and more moral than we are.... 0 for 3.

Sep 22, 2020 at 9:23 PM
  13. old scotty replied to the thread Ignore one more for the road.

Is he the fake Marine septuagenarian pugilist?

Sep 22, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  14. old scotty liked August West's post in the thread A question about All lives matter.

all lives matter....it goes without saying like black lives matter. it's dumb. who is walking round saying black lives don't matter?...

Sep 22, 2020 at 6:37 PM
  15. old scotty replied to the thread Golfing Questions..

Ben was a great tv golf commentator.....He made some crack about the difficulty of swinging encountered by some of the women, and he got...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:45 PM