old scotty's Recent Activity

1. old scotty replied to the thread Biden rescinds Trump order banning Chinese Communist involvement in U.S. power grid.

Impeach Jiminy Cricket

Jan 23, 2021 at 9:36 PM
  2. old scotty replied to the thread Five-star cornerback Domani Jackson commits to USC.

Wish I did not have to hold my breath for a whole year....looks like a winner

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:25 PM
  3. old scotty liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread Hey fuckfaces.

Dude. This thread. You're the bag of shit.

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:21 PM
  4. old scotty replied to the thread Did Demencha mutter "salute the Marines?".

Too bad....because I used to like Jiminy Cricket

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  5. old scotty replied to the thread Did Demencha mutter "salute the Marines?".

The usual apologists are at it. The loathsome Olbermann said that Biden said "look at the pretty Marines."

Jan 23, 2021 at 1:48 PM
  6. old scotty replied to the thread This is who republicans voted for???.

Nothing

Jan 23, 2021 at 1:44 PM
  7. old scotty replied to the thread Oh now we find out Jill and Joe are ...SWINGERS????.

Yes, I believe I did once catch xxxxbox violating the same rule

Jan 23, 2021 at 1:31 PM
  8. old scotty replied to the thread Hey fuckfaces.

It is a parole board...and misogynistic racists probably need to know that....before they are in there begging for parole...with me...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:54 AM
  9. old scotty replied to the thread A Disgruntled Democrat.

Jackoff should not worry, Jiminy Cricket will be out of work in 4 years, maybe the demorats could stick him in Jackoff's ear and he...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:35 AM
  10. old scotty liked JImmytheGreek's post in the thread Hey fuckfaces.

The Democrats made no secret of stealing the election. They advertised it. We are being governed by the worst human beings on the...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:27 AM
  11. old scotty replied to the thread Hey fuckfaces.

Racist misogynistic gogi

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:23 AM
  12. old scotty replied to the thread A Disgruntled Democrat.

Disgruntled commie liar

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:21 AM
  13. old scotty liked SCBIGTIME's post in the thread New Biden regime tax proposal: taxing number of miles you drive.

What kind of shit are you smoking? Because leftists don't shrink government power, nor do they cut taxation. Not to mention mandating...

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:21 AM
  14. old scotty liked SCBIGTIME's post in the thread New Biden regime tax proposal: taxing number of miles you drive.

So the incoming Transportation Secretary, Pete Buttplug, is going all in on supporting adding a new federal tax for every mile we drive....

Jan 23, 2021 at 11:20 AM
  15. old scotty replied to the thread I LOVE THIS! YouTube Can't Keep Up Removing Biden Dislikes.

Racist lizards give me gas

Jan 23, 2021 at 10:39 AM