mvpreed2's Recent Activity

1. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Update.

Winning and a first-class ticket to the NFL would be the only reason why I would see any prospect from CA/TX/FL to go to Ohio State to...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  2. mvpreed2 replied to the thread More Tennessee players in the transfer portal.

To sit here and be able to have To'o To'o and Davis as our LBs in 2021 would go a VERY long way. Our DL would be better, our DBs should...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:36 PM
  3. mvpreed2 liked Ride Fly's post in the thread How the hell did USC miss out on Kayvon Thibodeaux.

I think this is probably the most likely account of how we lost Kayvon. Lazy recruiting by Pendergast. Also, can’t overlook that Donte...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  4. mvpreed2 liked qqqqqqqman's post in the thread How the hell did USC miss out on Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Possibles: — Most everybody who grows up and flourishes in SoCal is “an ‘SC lean” in the 10th-11th grade. What else do they know?...

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:30 PM
  5. mvpreed2 liked LoyalTrojan's post in the thread How the hell did USC miss out on Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Do you know that as fact or are you talking out your ass?

Jan 20, 2021 at 4:29 PM
  6. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Any word on the weekend Jackson and Johnson visits?.

You can read some of these kids like a book. I will just say that and leave it alone. Grinning like a 2nd grade school girl! This...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:15 PM
  7. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Looking back at USC decommitments.

In almost every class, I see at least one name that makes me sigh when I think about who they are, their play at their respective...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:10 PM
  8. mvpreed2 liked Trojanmack909's post in the thread USC makes top 5 for top defensive target Raesjon Davis.

C'mon now leave my boy's final list alone Vanderbilt is a great academic school and Raesjon is a student-athlete lol.

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:03 PM
  9. mvpreed2 liked LDIABootney's post in the thread Domani Jackson tweet.

If next year's class is as good (top 10 nationally) he's going to be offered a job at a Power 5 conference school not in the Pac 12. Or...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:27 PM
  10. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Buffalo running back Kevin Marks.

I have always wondered what was the deciding factors for the prospects that take their name out of the transfer portal and return to...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:24 PM
  11. mvpreed2 replied to the thread 2022 QB Justyn Martin commits to Cal.

2nd nice prospect Cal has picked up thus far. I am still keeping an eye on them going forward.

Jan 19, 2021 at 6:59 AM
  12. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Domani Jackson tweet.

Yes, that could be the case, or he could have gotten an offer THIS off-season, or told USC that (insert name of school) is going to...

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:27 AM
  13. mvpreed2 liked Ride Fly's post in the thread Domani Jackson tweet.

Right on, Mr Reed. Makes very good sense. But I think he would wait till Helton is in his last year of the contract before he makes the...

Jan 18, 2021 at 6:20 AM
  14. mvpreed2 replied to the thread Domani Jackson tweet.

Oh, I am not in the know at all Ride! I am in Elk Grove, a Sac State alum, and zero ties to USC outside of those on this site. I just...

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:39 PM
  15. mvpreed2 liked Ride Fly's post in the thread Domani Jackson tweet.

Very intriguing. You would’ve already named this important person if you were so inclined so I won’t bother yellin at ya to spill the...

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:24 PM