KiwiSCfan's Recent Activity

1. KiwiSCfan liked 3rd Slide's post in the thread 2nd year player who will breakthrough.

Bru McCoy.

May 30, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  2. KiwiSCfan replied to the thread 2nd year player who will breakthrough.

Jason Rodriguez- because we REALLY need help/depth on the Line Ralen Goforth or Kana’i Mauga - in Orlando’s scheme I can see Mauga...

May 29, 2020 at 10:25 PM
  3. KiwiSCfan liked Buck Dancer's post in the thread Rasheem Green....maybe OT, USC bred..

I think he breaks out this year, he is still only 23 years old. Rasheem is in a very good spot this year to break out big. I hope he...

May 29, 2020 at 10:13 PM
  4. KiwiSCfan replied to the thread JT Daniels to Georgia?.

He’s a good pocket passer if he has a decent O-line to give him time...he should get that down there. Good luck to him, with the Slov we...

May 28, 2020 at 1:18 PM
  5. KiwiSCfan liked bestlakersfan's post in the thread OL Saia Mapakaitolo Announcing Today.

Also, it is important to note that top QB target/prospect Miller Moss and top CB target/prospec tJaylin Smith from the 2021 class, along...

May 24, 2020 at 3:43 AM
  6. KiwiSCfan liked bestlakersfan's post in the thread OL Saia Mapakaitolo Announcing Today.

He will be a Trojan. My quick take on him: Very, very athletic kid that has a lot of upside, but his floor is also fairly low. Good...

May 24, 2020 at 3:43 AM