Kaptain Karl's Recent Activity

1. Kaptain Karl liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread USC offers 8th grade defensive lineman.

Vic So’oto and Viane Talamaivao extended this offer.

May 30, 2020 at 4:54 PM
  2. Kaptain Karl liked GoSC1's post in the thread Oregon staffer takes a shot at USC.

All this tells me is that SCs recruiting success is starting to make them nervous

3. Kaptain Karl liked norcalsurfer's post in the thread Oregon staffer takes a shot at USC.

Oregon is like that guy that grew up poor, talked about being poor and the moment he becomes rich, he starts bragging about his wealth...

4. Kaptain Karl liked 3rd Slide's post in the thread Who backs up Kedon?.

Miller Moss.

May 28, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  5. Kaptain Karl liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Chris Claiborne, Hayes Pullard hired as Quality Control Analysts.

Your question came before I posted our story, but I included this information in there now. The biggest difference is that the quality...

May 28, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  6. Kaptain Karl liked Rainman44's post in the thread Chris Claiborne, Hayes Pullard hired as Quality Control Analysts.

Remarkable changes to the coaching and supporting staff since season end. I have to attribute that to Bohn because Helton has suffered...

May 28, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  7. Kaptain Karl liked TroyCAM's post in the thread Wear a mask at stadium?.

No mask, but with Helton still coaching and the team still underperforming I could easily be coerised into wearing a paper bag over my head.

May 27, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  8. Kaptain Karl liked Buck Dancer's post in the thread Faith, Family, Football....

"This is a great opportunity for me and I'm very excited. There's a great heritage at USC and this school should be successful. My...

May 27, 2020 at 4:02 PM
  9. Kaptain Karl liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Alijah Vera-Tucker pass block stats.

I would absolutely bet on him moving to left tackle at this point.

May 27, 2020 at 4:01 PM
  10. Kaptain Karl replied to the thread USC misses the cut for top in-state receiver.

Our WR position is absolutely loaded. If immediate playing time is #1 on his list SC isn’t the place for him.

May 27, 2020 at 8:45 AM
  11. Kaptain Karl liked CO4SC44's post in the thread USC misses the cut for top in-state receiver.

Must not want to compete. Too much talent!!

May 27, 2020 at 8:44 AM
  12. Kaptain Karl liked Jay4usc's post in the thread OL Saia Mapakaitolo Announcing Today.

We have a few “project” OLs from last recruiting class. Do you think this will hurt the team in the next few years or do you feel...

May 26, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  13. Kaptain Karl liked bestlakersfan's post in the thread OL Saia Mapakaitolo Announcing Today.

Also, it is important to note that top QB target/prospect Miller Moss and top CB target/prospec tJaylin Smith from the 2021 class, along...

May 26, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  14. Kaptain Karl liked bestlakersfan's post in the thread OL Saia Mapakaitolo Announcing Today.

He will be a Trojan. My quick take on him: Very, very athletic kid that has a lot of upside, but his floor is also fairly low. Good...

May 26, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  15. Kaptain Karl liked Foxglove Tiger's post in the thread DE Colin Mobley commits to USC.

Zaire Patterson a DE out of NC will commit to Clemson today which will be our 2nd DE. We expect Xavier Thomas to go to the NFL this year...

May 26, 2020 at 2:39 PM