Kaptain Karl's Recent Activity

1. Kaptain Karl liked Wolfpack4SC's post in the thread Encouraging news everyone can get behind.

Former Florida AD Jeremy Foley has been named as a potential candidate for USC’s vacant position.

Oct 17, 2019 at 4:23 PM
  2. Kaptain Karl liked BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM's post in the thread How Many Of You Wanted Helton Fired....

You really don't know college football at all, and your love affair with Gomer defies all logic.Here are some facts; - Mark Helfrich is...

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  3. Kaptain Karl liked August West's post in the thread How Many Of You Wanted Helton Fired....

You’re trying too hard, bro

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  4. Kaptain Karl liked Arhedge's post in the thread The new USC?.

Nobody lands the superstar college coach very often, because it's extremely rare for a superstar coach to be available. Ohio State...

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  5. Kaptain Karl liked Arhedge's post in the thread The new USC?.

USC should obviously be more concerned with academic success than athletic success. But I think the perceived conflict between the two...

Oct 17, 2019 at 3:41 PM
  6. Kaptain Karl liked ACETrojan's post in the thread Let's Say We Get Urban Meyer....

I was hoping for a more intelligent and informed scenario. So let me help you out here since HE has never been accused of domestic...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:02 AM
  7. Kaptain Karl liked SeattleTrojan's post in the thread Let's Say We Get Urban Meyer....

Let’s say you’re a ruin troll and you have no life. Oh sorry, that’s not a hypothetical.

8. Kaptain Karl liked Major toor's post in the thread Let's Say We Get Urban Meyer....

Nothing like that will happen. Hes a family man who has won every where hes gone.

9. Kaptain Karl liked Arhedge's post in the thread Musings from Arledge: Trying hard, 8-of-19, and Destroying Carthage.

But what’s the record in November!?

Oct 15, 2019 at 3:06 PM
  10. Kaptain Karl liked BlemBlam's post in the thread What about Jeremy Foley- AD.

Ageist 66 isn’t that old. If we can elect 75 year olds to run the country, I feel pretty safe in saying we can hire an energetic and...

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:28 PM
  11. Kaptain Karl replied to the thread Helton Haters owe Helton an apology on this.

It's time for all of us to hit the IGNORE feature on this annoying ass idiot.

Oct 15, 2019 at 2:26 PM
  12. Kaptain Karl liked SCBIGTIME's post in the thread some VERY positive signs vs. ND tonight from Coach Helton and our boys.

Is it time for the ban hammer? I say yes.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  13. Kaptain Karl liked Peete2Affholter's post in the thread What If we go 9-3 and win the PAC.

What if Kamala Harris wins the Presidency? Just continuing the lowering of the bar threads.

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:21 PM
  14. Kaptain Karl liked MNWolfman's post in the thread PJ Fleck.

As a Gopher fan too, I can attest that this Gopher team has not yet been truly tested. They have faced backup or 1st Year QBs every...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  15. Kaptain Karl liked Alvaro Carrillo's post in the thread PJ Fleck.

While Harsin has been the model of consistency, he took over Peterson's successful program. He has not taken over a struggling program...

Oct 14, 2019 at 4:20 PM