heyrev's Recent Activity

1. heyrev replied to the thread Watching SC’s best team in 73 Rose Bowl.

Isn't that the game where McKay did the arc-gesture across the field to Woody when they were at the goal line as if to say: "Here's what...

Jan 15, 2021 at 7:43 AM
  2. heyrev replied to the thread Keys to an undefeated season -- from Alabama Director of Sports Science.

"Like a dog that returns to his vomit, so is a man that repeats his foolishness." Proverbs 26:11

Jan 14, 2021 at 7:08 AM
  3. heyrev replied to the thread Sark off to great start.

Well said, but this quote occurred to me as I read about this: "Don't go looking for trouble--trouble usually finds me." Was this really...

Jan 13, 2021 at 6:05 AM
  4. heyrev replied to the thread Geez, that was depressing to watch.

Curious, do you also get "depressed" when you see a guy drive by you with a better car?

Jan 12, 2021 at 6:30 AM
  5. heyrev replied to the thread Porter gustin with the pick!!!.

What?!? Negative talk from THIS board? Well, knock me over with a feather! And all this time I was led to believe Gustin was another guy...

Jan 11, 2021 at 9:21 AM
  6. heyrev replied to the thread Jalen McKenzie returning for 2021.

Well, that certainly fits neatly in your narrative. I guess you have to say that. At least your consistent.

Jan 11, 2021 at 9:09 AM
  7. heyrev replied to the thread Jalen McKenzie returning for 2021.

Thanks for the good laugh on a Monday morning...I needed it.

Jan 11, 2021 at 7:09 AM
  8. heyrev replied to the thread Tommy Lasorda.

Yes, the game was there but we used all their fields throughout the week. They housed us in dorms used for players at spring training. I...

Jan 9, 2021
  9. heyrev replied to the thread Tommy Lasorda.

I went to a Dodger Fantasy camp at Vero Beach in 1996. One day they had a game with the staff (Snider, Erskine, Labine, Garvey, Russell,...

Jan 9, 2021