DJ4SC's Recent Activity

1. DJ4SC replied to the thread Like a true Mobster.

Cuck is too much of a TDS suffering dumbfuck to know anything about what’s going on yet I’m the BOT....lol. What a couple of leftist loons.

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:05 PM
  2. DJ4SC liked KeenObserver's post in the thread Like a true Mobster.

I answered to this idiocy in another thread in which you posted. First of all for both you and the Karen, Did you even read your own...

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:03 PM
  3. DJ4SC liked August West's post in the thread Like a true Mobster.

[ATTACH]

upload_2020-8-3_19-21-9.jpeg Aug 3, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  4. DJ4SC liked SCBIGTIME's post in the thread Like a true Mobster.

LMAO, look at captain Ahab and his whale on their desperate fishing expedition...

Aug 3, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  5. DJ4SC liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Left Went Ape Shit In Portland Last Night. 150 Shots We’re Fired..

Again, glass houses. As I said in the part you wrote over: judging by international test scores. Based on those, the US has declined...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  6. DJ4SC liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Left Went Ape Shit In Portland Last Night. 150 Shots We’re Fired..

Trump's propaganda piece? Do you have any evidence of that, at all? Or are you just engaging in your own propaganda with an unfounded...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:59 PM
  7. DJ4SC liked FIGHTONSC's post in the thread The Left Went Ape Shit In Portland Last Night. 150 Shots We’re Fired..

Right, blame it on the “red” schools in rural areas.” You’ve got a bullshit answer for everything!

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  8. DJ4SC liked DaFireMedic's post in the thread The Left Went Ape Shit In Portland Last Night. 150 Shots We’re Fired..

I believe him.... [ATTACH]

upload_2020-8-3_10-23-0.jpeg Aug 3, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  9. DJ4SC liked 901 Club's post in the thread Rabbit Hole.

Found one in the garden. Filled it. Do not want rabbits. Call me Elmer Fudd. I saw a rabbit go though the yard a few days back,...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:55 PM
  10. DJ4SC liked AlbertoC's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

If NCAA schools were raking in billions, I'd agree with you...but as I posted above, the great majority of college athletic programs run...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:47 PM
  11. DJ4SC liked uscvball's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

Unfortunately, he co-signed ALL the demands, not just support for player health. Let's be honest. This isn't about any other athlete...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  12. DJ4SC liked Trojack's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

Yeah, you pretty much ARE entertainment and your compensation is your scholarship. Being an entertainer and a human being are not...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:43 PM
  13. DJ4SC liked KeenObserver's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

Proud of the WSU coach. End the distractions and ridiculous hostage taking.

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:42 PM
  14. DJ4SC liked CrownoftheValley's post in the thread Pac-12 players announce demands with #WeAreUnited.

Then why is he playing the game in college... who put a gun to his head to go to Oregon for school and football? Not a bright kid......

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  15. DJ4SC replied to the thread Public Service Message.

I’m going to attempt to clear up some information and speak as directly as would be deemed prudent as of 8/3/20. This will likely jump...

Aug 3, 2020 at 8:22 PM