DaFireMedic's Recent Activity

1. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Become a police officer.

I didn’t suggest that they become cops to fight systemic racism, but rather to see things from the eyes of a police officer, to see that...

Jun 7, 2020 at 12:51 AM
  2. DaFireMedic replied to the thread BLM scamming money?.

I’ll have my wife check ours. We haven’t shopped at Macy’s in a while. Amex has done sneaky stuff before. We started receiving some...

Jun 6, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  3. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Poor Jacob.

Again, guns to the head, forcing their views on others.

Jun 6, 2020 at 10:12 PM
  4. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Drew apologizes again! Good grief....

Roger Goodell is now walking back his previous stance and is giving in to the kneelers. BLM has essentially been putting guns to...

Jun 6, 2020 at 9:41 PM
  5. DaFireMedic liked 901 Club's post in the thread LA Politicians to Cut 100 -150 Million from LAPD Budget..

Or MS13, or the guys in the North Hollywood shootout, or the looting gangs we saw operating this week? And then there is the response...

Jun 6, 2020 at 9:34 PM
  6. DaFireMedic replied to the thread The Lockdowns Are Now a Scandal.

Get the word out!!!!

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  7. DaFireMedic liked SoCalN8tiv's post in the thread The Lockdowns Are Now a Scandal.

It's a New Day. America is on the move again. Vote Trump2020 and win back the House! [MEDIA]

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  8. DaFireMedic liked Linebacker II's post in the thread The Lockdowns Are Now a Scandal.

By David Harsanyi National Review June 4, 2020...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  9. DaFireMedic liked reTiredEngr's post in the thread Poor Jacob.

Aside: Clicked on your link and on the Twiiter sidebar, saw a "Cho Chang trending" link. They are calling Rowling a racist because she...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:14 PM
  10. DaFireMedic liked dp4life's post in the thread Poor Jacob.

Well, now she is a sexist and gender hater as well.......because, you know, anyone can menstruate, I guess, if he/she chooses to........

11. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Poor Jacob.

The thought police are ramping it up.

12. DaFireMedic replied to the thread LA Politicians to Cut 100 -150 Million from LAPD Budget..

That’s another thing. What happens when a terrorist group like the ones in the San Bernardino attacks hear that a major city has...

Jun 6, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  13. DaFireMedic liked SoCal93's post in the thread Become a police officer.

All of the above.

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  14. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Become a police officer.

I think they lump all of us into the same group.

Jun 6, 2020 at 7:58 PM
  15. DaFireMedic replied to the thread LA Politicians to Cut 100 -150 Million from LAPD Budget..

So will this “peace force” be the buffer between the public and MS-13? Will they be stopping human trafficking within their “zones”?...

Jun 6, 2020 at 5:40 PM