DaFireMedic's Recent Activity

1. DaFireMedic liked Arhedge's post in the thread With 10 -2 Season Possible Helton Would Stay Put.

Yes. I was especially impressed by Helton’s ability to get ASU’s tight end to drop what would have been the game-winning TD pass....

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:55 PM
  2. DaFireMedic liked Troy4 me's post in the thread Bohn.

My name is Bohn — Mike Bohn... It’s the Bohn Ultimatum... Yeah, that’s what refreshing ESPN every hour will do to you, waiting for the...

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:54 PM
  3. DaFireMedic liked TrojanFireHorse12's post in the thread Robert Saleh.

Just having a Head Coach that's self-aware and understands not falling into the trap of ass-kissing, avoids blind praise towards his...

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:52 PM
  4. DaFireMedic replied to the thread LSU’s Ed Orgeron Is College Football’s Best Head Coach Right Now.

I love Coach O, but this is the most likely scenario had he been kept on as permanent HC at USC. Way too early to call him the best HC...

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:09 PM
  5. DaFireMedic liked GoSC1's post in the thread 11/23 will feel like Christmas Eve!.

If I could agree with something greater than 100%, this would be the post I would do it. Helton is toxic with the vast majority of the...

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:05 PM
  6. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Robert Saleh.

You are right, it’s not easy, and there weren’t real coaching searches for the previous 3. It’s my opinion that we shouldn’t go after...

Nov 14, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  7. DaFireMedic replied to the thread USC To Receive $260 Million Donation.

Money is not the issue holding up an offer to Urban Meyer. Reports are that prominent boosters have already agreed to make Meyer the...

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:25 PM
  8. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Robert Saleh.

Still taking a big risk with either, too similar to the risk in hiring our last 3 HC’s. Maybe you catch a star on the rise, but after...

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:04 PM
  9. DaFireMedic replied to the thread LSU’s Ed Orgeron Is College Football’s Best Head Coach Right Now.

I still wonder where Ed Orgeron would be right now if he WAS given the job.

Nov 14, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  10. DaFireMedic replied to the thread 11/23 will feel like Christmas Eve!.

Bohn has to know that his term will be starting off VERY contentiously if he keeps Helton. He has to know that fans will not forgive...

Nov 14, 2019 at 1:58 PM
  11. DaFireMedic replied to the thread I am feeling good about the Bohn hire.

Uhhh, I’m starting to wonder about you guys..... ;)

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:15 PM
  12. DaFireMedic liked Cyrus's post in the thread I am feeling good about the Bohn hire.

I feel good about it too. But would feel a lot better if he replaces Helton with Meyer. Then he would be my all time favorite AD.

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  13. DaFireMedic liked tommytrojan1122's post in the thread I am feeling good about the Bohn hire.

I had an extended meeting yesterday with a gentleman who is a University of Cincinnati grad and athletic donor/ booster. Naturally, the...

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:11 PM
  14. DaFireMedic liked LoyalTrojan's post in the thread Recruting ranking.

I’m so sick and tired of constantly reading the piss poor recruiting rankings everyone keeps posting about. Yes, we get it. Recruiting...

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:09 PM
  15. DaFireMedic replied to the thread Possible Dilemma For Mike Bohn.

I disagree to an extent. This what has fans up in arms, that USC has not put enough into the football program including the coaching...

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:56 AM