Cyrus's Recent Activity

1. Cyrus replied to the thread Recruiting: Five-star Domani Jackson commits to USC.

5 stars usually means he is.

Jan 23, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  2. Cyrus liked qqqqqqqman's post in the thread Former Colorado wide receiver K.D. Nixon is headed to USC.

Looks good. They used him mostly in lateral situations in space, where he can run and juke.....(slow voice)....kinda...like ....K...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:26 PM
  3. Cyrus liked flyfishintrojan's post in the thread Chris Claiborne.

Got me, lol, but with this krue, anything is possible.

Jan 22, 2021 at 8:58 PM
  4. Cyrus replied to the thread Chris Claiborne.

that was a joke. All I know is that he was hired as an offensive analyst.

Jan 22, 2021 at 2:53 PM
  5. Cyrus replied to the thread IMHO Sunday: Mike Bohn - USC's master football planner.

Zito, this is horrible. My deepest condolences to you brother.

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM
  6. Cyrus replied to the thread Isaiah Pola-Mao announces he’ll return for 2021 season.

Good news. He needs to improve his tackling, otherwise very solid.

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:06 AM
  7. Cyrus replied to the thread Chris Claiborne.

I think he was hired as an offensive analyst. So he is taking some Air Raid classes. But his job is probably to study the defenses of...

Jan 22, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  8. Cyrus replied to the thread Trojans chasing transfer portal targets.

I see what you did there. lol

Jan 21, 2021 at 1:41 PM
  9. Cyrus liked zitorocks's post in the thread IMHO Sunday: Mike Bohn - USC's master football planner.

Agree. Some act like they are still a teenager, incapable of dialing back their emotions. The board is for debating issues related to...

Jan 21, 2021 at 10:44 AM
  10. Cyrus liked KeenObserver's post in the thread Alabama new offensive line coach.

Trojsteve5 is a mental case. This has been proven.

Jan 20, 2021 at 7:28 PM
  11. Cyrus liked PickSicx's post in the thread Pac-12 parts ways with Larry Scott.

I almost can't believe it. Can this be true? Is it humanly possible for the Pac 12 to make an intelligent decision? Never before has...

Jan 20, 2021 at 7:26 PM
  12. Cyrus liked DaFireMedic's post in the thread Reports: USC to hire Clay McGuire as OL coach.

I don’t have any problem with the hire. I hope he does a great job, but it won’t make any difference. The assistant coaches will not...

Jan 20, 2021 at 2:36 PM
  13. Cyrus liked nvargas's post in the thread USC names Robert Stiner as Director of Football Sports Performance.

Nah, it's just assholes are gonna hate...blindly. There's no room for nuance or grey when it comes to bashers. They're more interested...

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:53 AM
  14. Cyrus liked wes4usc's post in the thread USC names Robert Stiner as Director of Football Sports Performance.

[IMG] Is it just me. or does this guy look like he's about to storm the Capitol building?

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:51 AM
  15. Cyrus replied to the thread Reports: USC to hire Clay McGuire as OL coach.

actually I was expecting the North Texas OL coach.

Jan 20, 2021 at 10:51 AM