Cyrus's Recent Activity

1. Cyrus replied to the thread IMHO Sunday: Am I dreaming the Trojans to open at UCLA.

During Helton’s first 2 years I thought we had our own Donahue, a nice guy who is a good recruiter and can be successful if the...

Aug 3, 2020 at 1:02 PM
  2. Cyrus replied to the thread IMHO Sunday: Am I dreaming the Trojans to open at UCLA.

Good column Greg, but sorry, Donahue is not a legendary coach :)

Aug 2, 2020 at 8:59 AM
  3. Cyrus liked Peete2Affholter's post in the thread ESPN: Potential massive Pac-12 player boycott.

It's an interesting issue - these players were given a free education in exchange for playing sports on behalf of their universities....

Aug 2, 2020 at 4:01 AM
  4. Cyrus replied to the thread News, notes and thoughts on the 2020 Pac-12 schedule release.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29578950/pac-12-player-group-threatens-opt-makes-list-demands-injustice-safety

Aug 1, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  5. Cyrus replied to the thread Pac-12 football schedule is released, USC to open the season against UCLA.

Erik, you called the ucla opener!! Chipster’s team don’t play well at the start of the season so this maybe good for us. But then again...

Jul 31, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  6. Cyrus replied to the thread Photos of USC running backs.

I assume this means Markese has fully recovered from his injury. Where is Vae?

Jul 31, 2020 at 6:08 AM
  7. Cyrus liked Merlin4SC's post in the thread OT: Former USC baseball coach Mike Gillespie passes away.

I remember that 98 season - first time I watched games in Omaha, NE. I also still have my ticket for the rained out first game of that...

Jul 30, 2020 at 5:31 PM
  8. Cyrus replied to the thread OT: Former USC baseball coach Mike Gillespie passes away.

Impressive that he basically had the same winning percentage at Irvine. Our record during that time was probably much worse. Definitely...

Jul 30, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  9. Cyrus replied to the thread Pac-12 Network showing "Best of the 2000s" on Thursday.

I had to look it up but fucla beat Bama in 2000.

Jul 30, 2020 at 7:05 AM
  10. Cyrus replied to the thread OT: Former USC baseball coach Mike Gillespie passes away.

Great coach. RIP. I wish he had stayed at SC. 98 season was very memorable capped by the great NC win over asu.

Jul 30, 2020 at 4:24 AM
  11. Cyrus liked Rodgarnay51's post in the thread Report: USC's proposed 10th game would be vs. Washington State.

I agree. Wish they'd just play Notre Dame in the Coliseum.

Jul 28, 2020