Mood:
Last Activity:
Nov 25, 2019

Followers 1

Retired

Share This Page

CoachRoy

Junior Member, Male, from Newport Beach, CA

I am currently partly retired from real estate and live in Newport Beach, CA with my wife Suzanne. We have two daughters & 4 grandchildren. Oct 10, 2017

CoachRoy was last seen:
Nov 25, 2019
    1. CoachRoy
      CoachRoy
      I am currently partly retired from real estate and live in Newport Beach, CA with my wife Suzanne. We have two daughters & 4 grandchildren.
  • About

Retired
    At USC I was a Walk-On Kicker in the Spring and Fall of 1965. I was a part of the scout team for a few weeks, got injured and then spent the rest of the season as manager/kicking coach. I was also a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity. I graduated in 1967 with a Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education and in 1971 finished by Master's Degree in Secondary Education.
    From 1969-1984 I was a social science and PE teacher at Gladstone High in Covina. I also coached football from 1969-1980 as well as four years as Head Soccer Coach. I was Coach of the Year in the San Gabriel Valley for taking the Gladiators of Gladstone to their first Varsity Football Championship in 1977, appeared in CIF Playoffs in 1977 and 1978. Our lone CIF Victory was in 1977 and not again till early 2000's.
    In 1980 I began a part time career in real estate in the Diamond Bar area and continued till this now. We moved to Newport Beach in 1997, but continued to sell real estate in the same areas, winning every sales award you could possibly win and was installed in the First Team Real Estate Hall of Fame multiple times.
    I have been married to my wife Suzanne since 1972 and we have two daughters and four grandchildren.