CFB Fan's Recent Activity

1. CFB Fan liked denali15's post in the thread Coming Inflation, Stagflation and the Housing Market.

Not to worry. Gary assures us that real estate is an inflation hedge, no matter how many retail centers or office buildings default....

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:50 PM
  2. CFB Fan replied to the thread Coming Inflation, Stagflation and the Housing Market.

I have done quite well with my investment portfolio. That oil is denominated in USD has nothing to do with the balance between supply...

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:50 PM
  3. CFB Fan replied to the thread Let the Media Boot Licking Begin.

Guess you forgot when Melania presented Michael a gift at Trump's inauguration and Michael basically threw it in the trash in front of...

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:47 PM
  4. CFB Fan liked 92651's post in the thread Let the Media Boot Licking Begin.

Another one of Squat to Pee's sock puppets.

Jan 18, 2021 at 1:45 PM
  5. CFB Fan replied to the thread Coming Inflation, Stagflation and the Housing Market.

Oil prices have nothing to do with the value of the U.S. dollar and everything to do with expected supply vs demand balance or imbalance.

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:49 AM
  6. CFB Fan replied to the thread Coming Inflation, Stagflation and the Housing Market.

Well it's pitched as the article being from Morgan Stanley, but it's not. We could see higher inflation, but we still have a huge...

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:14 AM
  7. CFB Fan replied to the thread Let the Media Boot Licking Begin.

Guess you failed to understand the whole point of the post: the difference in how the media treated the Trump administration and how...

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:02 AM
  8. CFB Fan liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:03 AM
  9. CFB Fan liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

Bears repeating: [IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:02 AM
  10. CFB Fan liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:02 AM
  11. CFB Fan liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  12. CFB Fan liked TheRealAirbns's post in the thread The Meme Thread.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:01 AM
  13. CFB Fan replied to the thread Let the Media Boot Licking Begin.

I will never take orders from you. STFU.

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:00 AM
  14. CFB Fan liked reTiredEngr's post in the thread Covid cases and hospitalizations are up, suddenly Dims want to ....

I sometimes go to Google news to get an idea of what news is being reported. Today, I couldn't help but notice that none of the US news...

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:31 PM
  15. CFB Fan replied to the thread Let the Media Boot Licking Begin.

I know, they had to put Harambe down when he refused to eat Michael’s school lunches.

Jan 17, 2021 at 9:30 PM