BigDaddy's Recent Activity

1. BigDaddy replied to the thread Submit Mailbag Questions.

I am really impressed with the talents of London, McCoy, and St Brown when they are on the field together. All three have NFL ready...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  2. BigDaddy replied to the thread The Official Unofficial Game Prediction Thread - Week 4 - Colorado.

USC 34 Buffs 31

Nov 23, 2020 at 8:19 PM
  3. BigDaddy replied to the thread Parker Lewis for Heisman.

He has Tom Malone's vote!

Nov 21, 2020 at 11:33 PM
  4. BigDaddy replied to the thread Drew Peterson granted immediate eligibility.

Great news, now all we need is a season.

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  5. BigDaddy replied to the thread Submit mailbag questions.

If and when the USC/Notre Dame rivalry resumes will USC get the next home game? Traditionally games played in even years are out west,...

Nov 20, 2020 at 2:34 PM
  6. BigDaddy liked Fyton82's post in the thread Helton on Dodd Trophy watch list ?.

I think it's a typo - it should read "Dud Trophy" watch list. I think "Dud" more accurately describes Clay's coaching abilities.

Nov 19, 2020 at 8:04 PM
  7. BigDaddy liked Hockey10's post in the thread If Helton handed you the game ball after the Fucla win......

I would have handed the ball to Slovis. Told him he deserved it and then turned to Helton and told him that is what you do and should do...

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  8. BigDaddy liked Troy70's post in the thread Jake Lichtenstein opting back in.

How hard has he been working out? Not wise to put him out on field unless he shows he has been grinding . Too much risk of injury

Nov 19, 2020 at 10:30 AM
  9. BigDaddy replied to the thread Onyeka Okongwu goes sixth overall to Atlanta.

The Big O will be joining eight other Trojans already in the league. As an alumni group how do you think they would rate against other...

Nov 19, 2020 at 8:27 AM
  10. BigDaddy liked ErikMcKinney's post in the thread Onyeka Okongwu drafted sixth overall.

Onyeka Okongwu is taken sixth overall by the Atlanta Hawks in tonight’s NBA Draft. Congratulations to Big O. He joins former Trojan...

Nov 18, 2020
  11. BigDaddy liked SeattleTrojan's post in the thread Tuesday injury updates.

How’s Helton’s brain injury? Good to see he’s been been a warrior and coaching through it for the past 5 years.

Nov 18, 2020
  12. BigDaddy liked gubo&palanka's post in the thread Stepp's Long Run.

This screenshot shows the play developing. The Wildcat defender is unblocked and misses the tackle in the backfield. If the back is...

Stepp Long Run.png Nov 18, 2020
  13. BigDaddy liked qqqqqqqman's post in the thread USC Athletics' graduation rate sets a new high for the seventh-consecutive year.

Yay.....the Vanderbilt of the West. How fun.

Nov 18, 2020