GAME FIVE – WASHINGTON (Thursday night)
OCT. 8: 6:00 p.m. PDT
Location: Los Angeles
Stadium: Memorial Coliseum
Surface: Natural Grass
Seating Chart: www.lacoliseum.com
Projected Los Angeles Weather Forecast: Partly cloudy with a high of 87 and low of 66
DIRECTIONS TO THE COLISEUM
From the West
1.Take the 10 Freeway east
- Exit Hoover St. and turn right
3. Turn left on Jefferson St.
4. Turn right on Figueroa St.
5. Continue past campus and follow directional signs to Coliseum and parking.From the North1.Take the 110 Freeway south
2. Exit Exposition Blvd., turn left on Flower St.
3. Follow the directional signs to Coliseum and parking.
From the South
1.Take the 110 Freeway north
2.Exit Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
3. Turn left on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., and follow directional signs to Coliseum parking lots.
From the East
1.Take the 10 Freeway west
2.Exit Los Angeles St.
3.Turn left on Broadway St. or Hill St.
4.Follow directional signs to Coliseum and parking.
Metro Express Lanes
Eleven miles of carpool lanes on the 110 Harbor Freeway have been converted to High-Occupancy Toll lanes, known as Metro Express Lanes. There will be no tollbooths. The tolls are collected electronically by a pre-paid FasTrak transponder. All toll lane users must have a FasTrak installed in their vehicle regardless of vehicle occupancy.
To learn more and sign up for FasTrak, visit: www.metroexpresslanes.net.
Parking (Thursday night)
Football game attendees will not be permitted to park in on-campus lots.
Coliseum lots will be open and available for gameday parking beginning at 2pm.
Parking at the Coliseum will remain the same for pass holders of those lots.
Los Angeles Convention Center Venice Lot – The LACC Venice Lot is located on Figueroa Street between Venice Blvd and 15th Drive.Parking at the Venice Lot is $15. A complimentary round-trip shuttle will be available for game attendees between the Venice Lot and the Coliseum. TheShuttle pick up/dropoff locations are:
- 15th Dr.(North of Parking Structure)
- At the corner of Figueroa St. &Exposition Blvd.
Skip the traffic and Go Metro on game day. Expo Line trains run every six minutes before and after games. Metro’s Silver Line also provides service to the 37th St/USC Station, just a short walk from the stadium.
Save time by getting a Metro Day Pass on a reusable TAP card before game day. They’re available at hundreds of sales outlets. And if you already have a TAP card, load it with a pass online prior to the game. For more details and to plan your trip, please check out www.metro.net/usctrojans.
Tommy Trojan Thursday Game Day Tips:
USC Campus: Being this is a Thursday night game, there is some important information for fans. Thursday night is a normal school day on campus, so all on-campus tailgating and parking will not be allowed, but there are alternatives. Those options are detailed at: usctrojanscom.thursday.
Thursday tailgating: Tailgating or picnicking will not be permitted on campus, no exceptions. This restriction includes campus buildings, parks, the Row, plazas, etc. However, tailgating at the Coliseum and Expo Park will be allowed as on a normal game day.
Alternatives to tailgating are as follows:
- Trojan Athletic Fund Pre-Game Party – The renowned TAF Pre-Game Party (formerly the Cardinal & Gold Picnic) at the Coliseum will be open and available to all game ticket holders, based on availability. You may purchase your TAF Pre-Game Party passes for $70/person prior to October 2nd while supplies last. Purchase link and information will be provided within the next few weeks. For more information please click here or call (213) 740-4155.
- Football Pre-Game Tailgate @ Galen Center – Both the Galen Center Founders Club and Arena will be open to a wonderful catered tailgate party for all fans to attend for $27.50/person. To reserve your Galen Center Tailgate passes please email [email protected].
- Club 33 Tailgate – A one-of-a-kind pre-game tailgating experience, the Club 33 Tailgate offers all-inclusive upscale food,soft drinks, beer and wine, shaded lounge seating in the heart of the historic Peristyle Plaza. An arm’s length away for the pre-game Trojan Walk, The Club33Tailgate is open from three hours before the game until 30 minutes prior to kick-off. For tickets, contact the USC Premium Department at [email protected].
- Coliseum Clubs – The Coliseum Clubs, located near Gates 6, 11, 19, 33 and the West End Food Court inside the Coliseum feature upscale food, beer and wine service. The clubs are open two hours prior to, and during the game exclusively to Trojan Athletic Fund members (Trojan Club MVP and above). Note: The Coliseum Club located at Gate 33 does not open until kick-off. To join the Trojan Athletic Fund today call 213-740-4155 or visit trojanathleticfund.com.
- Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate Experience
– Ralphs is offering USC fans the Ultimate Tailgate Experience, and all they have to do is spend $25 in-store on participating products and save the receipt for admission into a tailgate party outside the Coliseum with FREE food and drinks. Without a receipt, fans can purchase admission at the tailgate for $35 per person, or $30 if they show they have downloaded the Ralphs mobile app on their phone. For more information on the Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate Experience click here. The Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate is located in the State Farm Fan Fest on Christmas Tree Lane across from the Olympic statues near of the Peristyle end of the Coliseum.
- Julie’s Bar at the Sports Arena
– Opens 4 hours prior to kick-off and is open to the public for all ages. No cover charge.
- Student Tailgate – There will be a free Student Tailgate at Jesse Brewer Park (corner of Vermont and Expo) from 3:00-5:30pm. More info to come!
Tailgate/Fan Fest: The Trojans Fan Fest is located on Christmas Tree Lane just east of the Coliseum, with everything a USC fan could want – food trucks, music, games, merchandise, free giveaways, vehicle displays, and more! Check out the Ralphs Ultimate Tailgate inside the Fan Fest to see how to qualify for free food and drink, dinner and pub seating, plus TVs with college football games for you to enjoy! The Trojans Fan Fest opens four hours prior to kickoff at every home game.
Trojans Walk: The Trojans team busses should arrive on Figueroa Blvd. at approximately 3:30 p.m. for the traditional walk to the Coliseum’s peristyle end. Head to the peristyle end of the Coliseum and get there early to get a good spot behind the ropes.
Game Day Sports Bar/Restaurant
Lawry’s The Prime Rib
100 N. La Cienega