No. 24 USC TROJANS (2-0, 1-0 Pac-12)/ BYU COUGARS (1-1)
SEPT. 14: 1:30 p.m. MT/12:30 p.m. PT/3:30 P.M. ET
Location: Provo, Utah
Stadium: Lavell Edwards Stadium
Surface: Natural Grass
Seating Chart: https://seatgeek.com/venues/lavell-edwards-stadium/seating-chart
Ticket: USC Athletics Ticket Office at (213) 740-4672.
The opening line: The Trojans opened a 3-point favorite over BYU.
Websites: gocougars.com / usctrojans.com
DIRECTIONS TO LAVELL EDWARDS STADIUM: https://byucougars.com/story/athletics/nid/directions-lavell-edwards-stadium/
Transportation to LaVell Stadium
The Provo Bus (UTA UVX) provides free service to/from LaVell Edwards Stadium. From the Utah Valley Convention Center, exit the South entrance and head two blocks East to University Avenue. Guests should board the UVX bus at the Center Street Station and ride until the BYU Stadium stop. No ticket or validation is needed. A UVX transit map can be found here.
Projected Saturday Provo Weather Forecast: Sunny with a high of 82, low of 51, 0 precipitation, and 35 percent humidity
Tommy Trojan Game Day Tips:
BYU campus: Beginning with the season opener for 2019, BYU began a new game day fan experience for home football games at Lavelle Edwards Stadium called “Cougar Canyon.”
Located directly west of the stadium on Canyon Road, Cougar Canyon will open three and a half hours before kickoff. Among the festivities, fans will be able to enjoy the following:
- Autograph signings by BYU teams
- Axe Throwing, inflatables, face painting, caricature artists, and more
- Live bands and DJs
- Large LED video board showing college football games, BYU highlights, upcoming events and more
- Photo opportunities with former Cougar greats and major trophies during the season, such as the 1984 National Championship Trophy, Heisman Trophy, Davey O’Brien Award, Outland Trophy, Doak Walker Award, bowl trophies.
- Local food trucks, including Bandera Brisket, Good Grindz, Jurassic Tacos, JDawgs
- BYU merchandise and apparel for sale
- Corporate partner and football alumni gatherings
- Cougar Walk
Cougar Canyon will remain open until 30 minutes before kickoff, which will give fans enough time to enter the stadium for the game and enjoy the new improvements at LaVell Edwards Stadium this fall.
BYU Cougar Walk: The traditional team Cougar Walk goes through Cougar Canyon two and a half hours before kickoff, allowing fans the opportunity to greet the players and coaches when they arrive at the stadium. The BYU football team will also participate in the new game day experience.
Trojans Walk: The Trojans team busses should arrive at Lavell Edwards Stadium around 10:30 a.m. Provo time.
Game Day Sports Bar/Restaurant
ABG’s Libation Emporium, 190 W Center St. Provo, UT 84601