USC TROJANS (5-4, 3-2 PAC-12 South)/ ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS (5-3, 2-3 Pac-12 South)
NOV. 9: 1:30 p.m. MT/ 12:30 p.m. PT
Location: Tempe (cover photo above)
Stadium: Sun Devils Stadium
Surface: Natural grass
Seating Chart: https://www.stubhub.com/asu-football-tickets-arizona-state-vs-usc-10-28-2017/event/9801122/?sort=price+asc
The opening line: The Trojans opened a 1 ½ -point favorite over Arizona State.
Projected Saturday Tempe Weather Forecast: Mostly sunny with a high of 87, low of 60, 21 percent humidity, 0 precipitation.
Websites: www.thesundevils.com / usctrojans.com
DIRECTIONS TO SUN DEVILS STADIUM
From the North (Scottsdale) (1) Take the Loop 101 South to the Loop 202 West (2)
Exit Scottsdale Rd. (exit #7), head South (3)Turn right on Rio Salado Dr., stadium is on your left
From the South (Chandler/Gilbert): (1)Take the Loop 101 North (2) Exit University Dr. (exit #52) and take a left (west) (3)Turn right on Veterans Way, stadium is on your right
From the East (Mesa): (1) Take US-60 West to the Loop 101 North (2) Exit University Dr. (exit #52) and take a left (west) (3)Turn right on Veterans Way, stadium is on your right
From the West (Glendale): (1)Take I-10 East to the Loop 202 East (2) Exit Scottsdale Rd. (exit #7), head South (3) Turn right on Rio Salado Dr., stadium is on your left
Tommy Trojan Game Day Tips:
Tempe: The place to check out on Friday night and on game day is Mill Street. It has all the local hangouts and bars to make Trojans fans have a rocking good time. If you want to get out of the heat before this afternoon’s kickoff, you can hang either inside or outside of the many establishments.
Guest/Pay lots open 3.5 hours prior to kick-off. Public parking lots are located on both the South and North ends of Sun Devil Stadium. Game day pay parking will be available in the following lots:
- 10th Street Structure on 10th Street and University Drive: $20
- Fulton Center Garage on College and University Drive: $20
- Rural Road Structure Entrance located on Terrace Ave / Rural Rd / Lemon St.: $20
- University Towers Structure 6th Street & College Ave: $40
- University Center, Athletes Place and University (Block East of Rural): Price TBD
- Disabled Parking (with valid license plate or placard) Lower Level Packard: $40
- RV and Bus Parking in University Center, corner of Athlete’s Way and University: $75
- Karsten Golf Course (Rural & Rio Salado): $30
- Lot 3 Gammage: $20
- Lot 9 Grass: $40
ASU has policies and procedures in place in order for our
patrons to have a great atmosphere inside and outside of Sun Devil Stadium for
home football games. All persons entering the tailgating areas are
subject to the restrictions and requirements listed below as well as the
Arizona Board of Regents and Arizona State University rules and regulations,
and the laws of the State of Arizona. Sun Devil Athletics may revoke the
parking pass and eject or refuse entry to persons for violation of these rules,
for disruptive behavior, illegal activity, or other misconduct detrimental to
the tailgating environment. No refunds will be issued. You are
responsible for yourself and for any of your guests. If your guests violate
policy, your parking privileges/pass may be revoked without refund. ASU
Students and Employees must adhere to university standards of conduct.
Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action.
Tailgating restrictions and requirements include:
- No one under the age of 21 is allowed to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Tailgaters may not provide alcohol to persons under the age of 21 or to an intoxicated or disorderly person. Individuals are also subject to criminal charges and civil liability.
- Alcoholic beverages are limited to beer and wine. No spirituous liquor or other alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- No public intoxication or disorderly conduct.
- No glass containers or bottles are allowed in parking lots/structures.
- No kegs or common source of alcohol are permitted.
- Drinking apparatuses, including but not limited to beer bongs are not permitted.
- No drinking games or activities that encourage reckless consumption of alcoholic beverages, including but not limited to beer pong, shot gunning, and flip cup.
Sun Devil Athletics has a clear bag policy at Sun Devil
Stadium. This proactive measure will enhance safety inside and outside of
the athletic venues and speed the security screening process for all fans.
The following bags are NOT allowed inside Sun Devil Stadium:
- Backpacks (solid or clear)
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Camera bags
- Oversized tote bags
- Diaper bags
- Binoculars case
- Mesh bag (reusable grocery bag)
- Tinted, colored or patterned bag
- Solid colored drawstring bag
The following bags ARE allowed inside Sun Devil Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″) with or without a handle or strap
- Seat Cushion & Seat Cushion with Back (no pockets, 18″ or less in width)
Please note there is not a check-in location for prohibited bags/items.
The Sun Devil Stadium gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Fans with seats in the premium areas can access Sun Devil Stadium 2 hours prior to kick off. Every area in Sun Devil Stadium can be accessed from each gate.
USC TEAM LOCKER ROOM
The USC locker room is located on the North end of Sun Devil Stadium.
The Arizona State Walk: The Sun Devils team arrives at the Wells Fargo Arena two and a half (2.5) hours prior to kickoff. Come early for the Sun Devil Marching Band concert and get a seat in the north stands close to the action when the team enters.
Trojan Walk: The Trojans will pull up with their police escort on east end of Sun Devils Stadium at between 10:45 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
Game Day Sports Bar/Restaurant: Buffalo Wild Wings: 705 S. Rural Road Suite 104, Tempe, Arizona ph. 408-858-9464