COLORADO BUFFALOES (5-5, 2-5 Pac-12 South)/ No. 15 USC TROJANS (8-2, 6-1 Pac-12 South)
NOV. 11: 2 p.m.MT/1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Stadium: Folsom Field
Surface: Sports grass
Seating Chart: http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/FolsomField/Map.htm
The opening line: The Trojans opened 13 ½ -point favorites over Colorado.
Projected Saturday Boulder Weather Game Day Forecast: Sunny with a high of 52, a low of 30 degrees, 45 percent humidity, 0 percent precipitation.
Websites: cubuffs.com/ usctrojans.com
DIRECTIONS TO FOLSOM FIELD
Directions from the Airport: You will fly in or out of Denver International Airport (DIA). Driving time between DIA and Boulder is approximately 45 to 60 minutes depending on traffic. There are two ways to get from DIA to Boulder, one via the freeway and another using the toll road E-470/Northwest Parkway
- Freeway — From DIA, follow Peña Boulevard (10 miles) south to Interstate 70, and exit onto I-70 west. Follow I-70 to I-270 west. I-270 merges onto U.S. Highway 36 west and takes you into Boulder (about 23 miles). Once you’re in Boulder, take a left (west) on Colorado Avenue (first stop light). There is meter parking along Colorado Avenue and in Lot 359 just past Folsom Street. There is also parking near the Dal Ward Athletic Center.
- Toll Road — From DIA, follow Peña Boulevard and exit onto E-470 north (Exit 6B) towards Fort Collins. Follow E-470/Northwest Parkway for 28 miles until it ends at a stoplight at 96th Street. The one-way cost for the toll road, as of April 2012, is $9.50 and fees are automatically recorded and billed through the automobile’s license plate. Automobiles with ExpressToll Transponders would be charged $8.20. Once the toll road ends at 96th Street, continue through the next two stop lights and exit onto U.S. 36 west which takes you into Boulder (about 8 miles). Once you’re in Boulder, take a left (west) on Colorado Avenue (first stop light). There is meter parking along Colorado Avenue and in Lot 359 just past Folsom Street.
For more information visit E-470.com.
Directions from the Denver Area and South: To get to Boulder from the Denver area, go west on U.S. 36 (from I-25 or I-270). Once you’re in Boulder from U.S. 36, take a left (west) on Colorado Avenue (first stop light). There is meter parking along Colorado Avenue and in Lot 359 just past Folsom Street. There is also parking near the Dal Ward Athletic Center.
Directions from the North: From the north, take I-25 OR U.S. 287 south to Highway 119 (Diagonal Highway). I-25 travelers will take the Longmont Exit (240) west onto Highway 119 while U.S. 287 travelers will turn right on Ken Pratt Boulevard (Highway 119) in Longmont. Highway 119 becomes Highway 157 (Foothills Parkway) just north of Boulder. Turn right (west) from Foothills Parkway onto Colorado Avenue. Travel through 28th Street (U.S. 36) into campus. There is meter parking along Colorado Avenue and in Lot 359 just past Folsom Street. There is also parking near the Dal Ward Athletic Center.
Directions from the West: Take I-70 east to U.S. 6. Go east on U.S. 6 to Colorado Highway 58. Turn right (east) on state Highway 58 to state Highway 93. Make a left (north) onto state Highway 93 towards Boulder. State Highway 93 will turn into Broadway once in Boulder. Continue on Broadway west until you see the campus on your right. To get to Colorado Avenue from the west, turn right on Regent Drive off of Broadway. Follow Regent Drive until it dead ends and turn left (west) onto Colorado Avenue. There is meter parking along Colorado Avenue and in Lot 359 just past Folsom Street. There is also parking near the Dal Ward Athletic Center.
Parking: Parking is available on campus at the parking structures until they sell out of spaces. The rate is $25 for all lots.
Tommy Trojan Game Day Tips
Public Parking – Parking on Main Campus for all stadium events costs $25. Parking at Research Park, off Colorado Avenue, costs $10.
- Parking lots open for football game parking six (6) hours before kick-off. As you enter campus, attendants and police will direct you.
- Campus parking is limited. Please arrive an hour before kickoff to ensure space availability.
- Allow yourself extra travel time as traffic may be heavy.
- When a football game ends, 45 minutes of heavy outgoing traffic takes precedence over gaining access to main campus.
- Clear bag policy: http://www.cubuffs.com/sports/2017/7/19/clear-bag-policy.aspx
Campus: A picturesque campus with beautiful mountains in the background, there are places of interest for visitors The University Memorial Center is a happening. More than 25,000 people use the University Memorial Center (UMC) each day as a gathering place, restaurant, and shopping center. The UMC also houses the CU Book Store and a branch of the credit union. In addition, there are concerts and guest lectures in the Glenn Miller Ballroom, movies in the Forum Room, and performances by local bands in Club 156. The Connection has bowling, pool tables, and an arcade. There is also the Fiske Planetarium and Sommers-Bausch Observatory for those looking to view the heavens.
Trojan Walk – The Trojans team busses figure to arrive at Folsom Field approximately between 11:00 – 11.30 a.m.
Game Day Sports Bar/Restaurant: Lazy Dog Sports Bar & Grill, 1346 Pearl St., Boulder, CO 80108 ph. 303-440-3355